When the reputation of your medical practice is under attack online, you need the help of an experienced internet reputation management company, like InternetReputation.com. One disgruntled patient with a grudge and a little spare time can write reviews that could siphon away hundreds of patients, and hundreds of thousands of dollars. Thankfully, the team of reputation repair experts at InternetReputation.com has worked with doctors to develop proven solutions that will amend the damage and get the online reputation of your medical practice back on track.
The InternetReputation.com Top 5 Tips for Doctors
While every reputation attack on a medical professional is different, these 5 tips from the team of internet reputation management experts at InternetReputation.com will come in handy for most physicians looking to improve or repair their presence online:
- Keep your cool. An attack often feels personal, and in many ways, it is. Patients who share terrible stories on social sites can be hateful and hurtful. But, reputation management for doctors is easier when the doctors don’t make the problem worse. That means you absolutely, positively must stay calm when a patient attacks you. Don’t stoop to the level of counterattack.
- Assess the damage. Is the attack on Facebook, or has it spread to Twitter, too? Are there secondary attacks on Yelp? How about Angie’s List? The more you know about where the problems are coming from, the better doctor reputation management plan you can pull together.
- Rally the troops. How many people have access to your social accounts? Can you trust these people not to attack your attackers? If you have plenty of helpers and not a lot of calm, lock down your passwords and take control.
- Plan your response. Great doctor reputation management begins with great communication. Some complainers just want to feel as though doctors are listening and that they care. Sometimes, a simple request for a private conversation can give patients what they want, so they won’t attack.
- Get the help of InternetReputation.com. There’s a lot that doctors can do alone, but reputation management experts can really fix the problem at the base level with proven internet reputation management services like monitoring, content generation, removal of negative remarks and bad reviews, and search engine suppression. Contacting InternetReputation.com could be the best thing you’ve ever done.
Tips to Deal with Negative Content on the Internet
InternetReputation.com is sympathetic to the plight of an internet user who is suffering from the effects of damaging internet content. Whether the problem is caused by an online mugshot, a negative business review, or slanderous blog postings, InternetReputation.com has the tools to deal with the problem so that the individual can resume his or her life with a positive online image.
Negative posts can create a myriad of problems if you are an individual, and perhaps even more for businesses. Your professional aspirations can be harmed, and any company that you are associated with could lose business. Therefore, if you find that you are the target of harmful content, take swift action to counteract the effects. Internet reputation firms like InternetReputation.com can help you to remove or hide these kinds of pages.
A Proactive Response
InternetReputation.com’s most important advice for you is to respond to the criticism instead of ignoring it. If unaddressed, the problem may progress and become more serious. For instance, if you are stuck with a harsh comment on your business’ Facebook page, a proactive way to deal with the situation is to respond in public and take action to correct any complaints the user might have voiced, however small. Negative content such as mugshots require a more complex reaction, as you must contact the website in some way in order to have the mugshot removed.
The longer negative content is available, the more time it has to spread and cause damage. InternetReputation.com encourages you to act immediately in order to contain the spread of information. Once content gets out of your control, you will likely continue to see it popup for years to come.
Finally, seek expert assistance. Especially in cases involving slander or embarrassing images, a more involved method of repressing the problem needs to be implemented, so techniques like the ones employed at InternetReputation.com are almost necessary for true reputation protection.
Is my reputation on the internet important?
You may not realize it, but your internet reputation influences almost every aspect of your life. InternetReputation.com is fully aware of the importance of positive online reputations, so the company works hard every day to promote the interests of their clients’ online presences. Here are the top 3 reasons that InternetReputation.com believes that protecting your online reputation is of utmost importance.
Why Your Reputation Matters!
We all do it – before we even meet someone, we check him or her out on Google or Facebook. Not necessarily to learn everything about someone, but just to get an idea of what to expect. The expert at InternetReputation.com understand this tendency in modern society, so they work with their clients to control what results appear when someone Googles them. With a massive arsenal of search engine optimization techniques, InternetReputation.com builds results that reflect positively on your character. At the same time, these preferable pages push negative publicity lower in the rankings, allowing you to have an appealing first impression to the casual searcher.
Any time you apply for a job, your potential boss is sure to check out your online reputation. Issues such as online mugshots and court records are particularly damaging in this type of search, so professional companies like InternetReputation.com have developed effective strategies for removing this type of incriminating content. In addition, your co-workers are sure to discover any damaging information about you that is posted to the internet, so a successful reputation management program can protect you from the embarrassment of scoffing colleagues.
Although you may think that your home life would be the last place that could be affected by your online reputation, InternetReputation.com is aware that many people experience tension on familial relationships due to their internet presence. As mentioned above, this family stress may arise from humiliating mugshots and court records, but it could also be caused by slanderous statements that call your character into question. Even if these comments are false, they can create embarrassing situations for both you and your family members.