When the reputation of your medical practice is under attack online, you need the help of an experienced internet reputation management company, like InternetReputation.com. One disgruntled patient with a grudge and a little spare time can write reviews that could siphon away hundreds of patients, and hundreds of thousands of dollars. Thankfully, the team of reputation repair experts at InternetReputation.com has worked with doctors to develop proven solutions that will amend the damage and get the online reputation of your medical practice back on track.
The InternetReputation.com Top 5 Tips for Doctors
While every reputation attack on a medical professional is different, these 5 tips from the team of internet reputation management experts at InternetReputation.com will come in handy for most physicians looking to improve or repair their presence online:
- Keep your cool. An attack often feels personal, and in many ways, it is. Patients who share terrible stories on social sites can be hateful and hurtful. But, reputation management for doctors is easier when the doctors don’t make the problem worse. That means you absolutely, positively must stay calm when a patient attacks you. Don’t stoop to the level of counterattack.
- Assess the damage. Is the attack on Facebook, or has it spread to Twitter, too? Are there secondary attacks on Yelp? How about Angie’s List? The more you know about where the problems are coming from, the better doctor reputation management plan you can pull together.
- Rally the troops. How many people have access to your social accounts? Can you trust these people not to attack your attackers? If you have plenty of helpers and not a lot of calm, lock down your passwords and take control.
- Plan your response. Great doctor reputation management begins with great communication. Some complainers just want to feel as though doctors are listening and that they care. Sometimes, a simple request for a private conversation can give patients what they want, so they won’t attack.
- Get the help of InternetReputation.com. There’s a lot that doctors can do alone, but reputation management experts can really fix the problem at the base level with proven internet reputation management services like monitoring, content generation, removal of negative remarks and bad reviews, and search engine suppression. Contacting InternetReputation.com could be the best thing you’ve ever done.